Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

First entry

Here I want to make a blog where my inner fetish come to live.

I am a big fan of Squashing, especially BBW Squashing skinny girls. So, I think I want to blog about and present my Photomontages and some other Pictures or Movies I found on the Net. I hope I will pass to update regularly because I have so much to do beside beeing in the Net.

I hope also on any comments and welcome to comment my pics and have suggestions or self interpretation on this fetish.

The updates will be soon as possible

best regardes

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow I'm so happy to hear you speak english. I will be immidiately bookmarking this site. You are the only person I have ever met with this same fetish as me. I rarely can find anything on this. I recenlty came accross a page with a lil bit of it. I haven't finished weeding through it, perhaps you could help me with this. I look forward to anything you are able to post. Although you posting this in January worries me a might. Just to let you know, at the time of posting this, if you type (in quoations) ""squashing a skinny"" in google. This is the only hit to come up. So, if you post here you will most deffinitely cause an uprising.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. forgot to post it http://www.anonib.com/_ssbbw/

    AntwortenLöschen