Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

Squashing a skinny girl Photomontage



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

This is my first publishing squashing montage and I will put some more soon, I have much works but they are private with friends of me. I don't publish them without premissions!

I also have squashing photos of privat girls, when I get premission then they will show up here. Also working on some real squashing sessions with friends, hope they want to show up here also I can anonymise there faces. That won't be a problem.

If someone have stuff too we could exchange our stuff.

Thanks to Stuffer31.com ! Your site is awesome!

best regardes

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice. I too have this fetish. My newest thing is young bbws sitting on frail skinny elderly women(old maid or mother-in-law punishment).

    AntwortenLöschen